Funeral Service Options
Lucas Batton Funeral Home provides a wide range of personalized services to meet the diverse needs of our community. Every family's wishes are different, and that is why we offer choices. This allows families to select only those services that are the most meaningful and affordable to them. Working together with your family, we can create a service of remembrance as unique as your loved one.
Visitation and Ceremony
- Flexible calling hours at one of our facilities, followed by a funeral service either in our chapel or at a church of your choice.
- The visitations will be open to all who wish to attend, and will provide an opportunity for friends to express support, pay tribute, and share memories.
Private Viewing and Ceremony
- Attendance at private calling hours would be limited to those you request
- This option allows you to honor the preference of deceased while addressing needs of survivors
- Religious, Non-Religious, or Contemporary
- Allows family and friends to share memories and express their feelings
- Display photos and personal mementos
Immediate Burial or Cremation
Lucas Batton Funeral Homes, Inc. © 2003–
2015. All rights reserved.
Technical issues or questions about this web site? Contact the Webmaster.